This is a temporary method of hair removal this ancient manual technique is believed to originate from the Far East - Arabia, Turkey and India. It involves the use of cotton which has been twisted to form a loop this passes over the skin and traps hairs which pluck them from the follicle. Threading is mainly performed on the face but can be used on any part of the body
• Product & equipment
• Related anatomy & physiology
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Benefits, effects, aftercare
• Indications, contra-indications and contra-actions
• Client consultation & record keeping
Entrance Requirements – no experience required ideal for both complete beginners and experienced beauty therapists alike. It is an ideal add-on for make-up artists, nail technicians & hair dressers.
Price includes brow kit.
Course Duration 1 Day