This comprehensive body massage course is designed to teach students to a professional & competent level to perform a comprehensive rage of massage techniques to a high commercial standard. The aim of this qualification is to ensure that massage is provided safely and effectively according to its intended purpose and having regards to its suitability in terms of the clients’ physical condition.
• History and development of massage
• Theory associated with massage
• Related A&P
• Health safety & hygiene
• Client consultation and assessment
• Indications, contra-indications and contra-actions
• Record keeping, aftercare
• Referral procedures for liaising with medical professionals
• Massage routine practical technique
Entry Requirements – No previous experience is necessary. Students must hold a recognised anatomy & physiology qualification; this can be undertaken along side the body massage course.
Course Duration 2 Days